Tuesday 7 May 2019

Healthy diet

Breakfast:
Yogurt with fiber and fruit (125g)
Sweet corn flakes (40g)

Midmornig:
cupcake (80g)
Banana (80g)

Lunch:
lentils (120g)
two lean roast fillet steaks (80x2 = 160g)
Goat cheese (80g)
Bread (90g)
pear (170g)

Snack:
Ham (110g)
Bread (90g)
pineapple juice (120ml)
mandarin (70g)

Dinner:
two fillets of sole (200g)
squid (170g)
lettuce (30g)
yogurt with sweetened cereal (125g)
Bread (90g)
olive oil consumed throughout the day (10ml)

The total of kilocalories that I consume in a day is 3144,5.
The energy that comes from the consumption of fats is almost twice what you should consume and the protein is much lower. so I must eat less fat and more protein. I increase the proteins by eating sole and squid that also have little fat, I increase the carbohydrates a bit by eating a little more bread and I decrease the fat by taking less oil, changing the meat by another less fat, like the milk of the breakfast, I change it for another less fatty milk. I also add more pieces of fruit to make this diet healthier.

1 comment:

  1. Who eats almost twice as much fat in your diet, you or me?
    Is milk a meat?
    Correct your mistakes!

    ReplyDelete